Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still remember him?


" Oh My GODDDDD!!! is Wang Lee Hom!!! " *scream out loud

Been long time din see his news and photos all d.
Saw this photo at one of my friend's display picha then immediately asked the friend to send for me. I like lee hom's smile. heheh. *sweet and he looks like my uncle who just older than me 1 year.

OK,
Wang Lee Hom, 35 years old. A singer-songwriter, record producer, actor and film director. His musical style is known as Chinese elements like, Beijing opera, tradi styles od ethnic minorities and Chinese classical orchestra with Hip-hop and R&B. *wow!
He became an artis since 1995, 16 years and he has contributed 25 albums. *people, is 25 albums! OMG!
Beside music, he also acted in several films. *clap hands...!!!

This is why I so damn like him. Tho he is old, still, he is my idol. =P

Hope he will contribute more nice songs and film. *support you! mwahhhhhs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment