Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011.


Hi friends, this is my first post in year 2011. :D
I've been century didn't update my diary d.
I'll update more often after this.
For this year 2011, I have many 'to do list' and 'to buy list'.

To Do List :
Clean & tidy my messy room ;
Less quarrel with parens & H ;
Stop working ;
Enter new sem*ACCA ;
Change the layout of the diary and update more ;
DIET ; SAVE.

To Buy List :
Collagen ;
Handbag ;
Shoes *any heels / sandals
Camera *T99
New phone *Iphone / Bb

Wishes :
Pass the last 2 papers ;
Friends & family will live healthy and happy ;
Everything will be fine, non-blockage ;
World peace. *YAY



Let's stop at here. I just back from aunty's house which having family gathering. Feel tiring.
Last, Happy New Year my love one. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment