Thursday, August 26, 2010

"This is Me" by Demi Lovato

Hello bloggers,
I didn't blog again for about few weeks. I wanted to blog but the laziness keep call me.
So, my blog dead again and now I'm making it alive.. ;)
I want to write out one by one. Let's talk about the something welcoming job first.
Aimz, like a long lost cousin, asked me to help him.
actually ain't a bad job, 50bucks for 1 hour, worth?
I asked ChinChin to work too, because he need 2 girls.
We were just standing at there and talk and take photos.
About 10, the China ministers reached and we get ready to welcome them.
The China broadcasting was following them too.
So, if you want to see me, you can see me at the China tv channel or newspaper there. LOL
enjoy the few(3 or 4) photos.

after changing the t-shirt.

see, we are just have fun at there. ;D

Aimz, so called long time din contact cousins. ><

this is real this is me
i'm exactly what i'm supposed to be now
gonna let the light shine on me...

*just ignore me . I suddenly think of a song, "this is me" by Demi Lovato.

No comments:

Post a Comment