Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Kose Cosmenience - Nature & Co


I just bought a sub-brand of Kose, Nature&Co. I love using Kose branded cosmetic and skin care alot. I'm a fan of Kose but Kose brand is too expensive for me. So, I chose to buy the sub brand, Nature&Co *introduced by Shirlyn, she claimed it's quite nice for our skin and the price is reasonable. :)

you can find this at Watson.

This is what i found in the flier I took.

the skin care is made by...

To those who are interested in this skin care product, you can head down to Gurney's Watson to have a look and enquire about the product, the promoter would fill you in with the details. It is not just face care, there's also lip balm, nail balm, lotion and etc... Its all natural and Organic. :)

Words of Nature&Co
Staying beautiful, living organic.
有机生活,孕育美丽.

No comments:

Post a Comment