Wednesday, August 04, 2010

gLee. ♥

Here I am again. :D "Someone" said my blog was dead. Now I'm showing you that my blog is still alive. =P
It's still the same for me. Work, Tuition, Study, Friends&Family and "someone" in my life. Of coz, I also went out for movies, outings with friends on Saturdays. *I know you'll feel neglected but I've got no time. The only spare time I have is on Saturdays. Hope everyone will understand. :)
Ok, the main point of this article is that I'm currently addicted to a tv series *gLee*, a musical & comedy drama. Some of you are familiar with this tv series and some must have already watched it, it has been released for quite some time. Anyway, I want to introduce to those who haven't watched this series before. Honestly, it's a really heart warming drama filled with lots of laughter and romance. I didn't know that the glee club is actually a choir club and the glee club is so much more interesting and much better than the choir club here. The songs in this drama are nice, all I can say is that glee is much better than HSM. Though, the actors and actress in this series are not that pretty or handsome, but the main thing that defines if a series is worth watching or not is the story-line, right?
If you're not familiar with glee, here are some photos and pictures to give you a much clear sight of what glee is all about and of course you can google it up and watch this series online or download it. Trust me, you'll love it.. :D

gLee.

the performers of gLee.


Let's enjoy the show. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment